There are more than 100 different types of yoga, here are some if them:
- Hatha: The form most often associated with yoga, it combines a series of basic movements with breathing.
- Vinyasa. A series of poses that flow smoothly into one another.
- Power. A faster, higher-intensity practice that builds muscle.
- Ashtanga. A series of poses, combined with a special breathing technique.
- Bikram. Also known as “hot yoga,” it’s a series of 26 challenging poses performed in a room heated to a high temperature.
- Iyengar. A type of yoga that uses props like blocks, straps, and chairs to help you move your body into the proper alignment
There is also something called meditation this can help you do a lot of things like:
- Makes you happier
- Reduces stress
- Helps you focus
- Improves sleep
- lowers blood pressure
- Relieves Pain
- Connects you with others
- Strengthens your aura
You are supposed to meditate your age so I would meditate for 11 minutes. Last year I went to a place called Yogaville its a week long camp, basically I slept in a chicken coop with a roof and a bed. We did yoga every morning and we ate vegetarian all week. I learned a lot and I am going back next year.
Want a gold star? Comment below with the number of times I am in the video!!!!!